Coconut aminos sauce
Coconut aminos sauce is produced from coconut sap and is intended as a replacement for soy based sauces.
Made of pure coconut sap and hand crafted sea salt fermented and aged. It has a very light taste of coconut nectar, medium salty. It is used in food dressings, food ingredients, sauces and condiments.
Coconut Amino Sauce Ingredients
- Fresh Coconut Sap – 40%
- Coconut Nectar Syrup – 20%
- Coconut Nectar Vinegar – 15%
- Sundried sea salt – 25%
Key features and benefits
- Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free, Non-Soy and Chemical Free therefore non estrogenic unlike unfermented soy
- Contains 14 times the amino acid content of soy
- 17 naturally occurring amino acids
- May contribute to muscle repair and rebuilding
- May enhance brain and nervous system function
- Can assist boost immune system and energy level